Canter Master (Full Video – Streaming version)
Cantering can be the most fear-inducing gait—if you let it. Find out how to go at the speed you choose, Master your leads and flying changes.
Canter Master – Find out how to go at the speed you choose, Master your leads and flying changes.
This is the online streaming version of the video you can watch online or on any device!
You will not receive a DVD with this purchase but you will be able to watch repeatedly with your online account. To opt for the DVD delivered by mail, click here to shop >> http://shopping.juliegoodnight.com/DVDs_c5.htm?page=all
Cantering can be the most fear-inducing gait—if you let it. instead, find out how to relax and trust you can control the speedy gait. with these 5 episodes, you’ll learn how to feel your leads—so you don’t have to look down in the show ring—then work up to perform flying lead changes. Julie Goodnight teaches in real time as cast members learn the skills and master their cantering goals.
- What’s my cue? (cue for canter) how to cue
- Hooked on a feeling (feel canter leads) feel your leads
- Southern comfort (slow down the canter) slow the gait
- Straighten up and fly right (flying lead changes) lead changes
- Lost in transition (bucks at canter) troubleshoot bucking