About Ride On with Julie Goodnight
In every episode, I’ll share insight on training topics from ground manners to lead changes, horse behavior or riding tips.
Listen anytime as you ride, or on your drive to the barn. New episodes are released every month!
Do you want your question answered in What the Hay? Q&A, or have something you want to hear about on a future episode?
Tell Julie here:
iPhones & iPads
- From your iPhone and/or iPad, go to the Apple Podcasts app. (It should come installed on your device, but if it doesn’t, you can download it from the iTunes App Store.)
- From the app, you can search for Ride On with Julie Goodnight or just Julie Goodnight. After you see it in the search results, hit Subscribe.
Android Phones & Tablets
- Go to the Google Play Store (you can complete this step either on your phone/tablet or from your desktop).
- Search for a podcast app that you prefer. Don’t know which one to choose? There are a lot of podcasts to choose from! Here are a few suggestions:
- Click Install on the podcast app of your choice.
- Once the app is installed on your selected Android device, you can search for Ride On with Julie Goodnight or just Julie Goodnight.
- After you see it in the search results, hit Subscribe.
To stream the podcast on your computer/from your browser, just click the play button on the podcast player below. Enjoy!