Unlimited access to Julie Goodnight’s full library of horsemanship resources—including articles, full episodes from every season of Horse Master, videos tips and more. When you want to problem-solve or improve your horsemanship the help you need is at your fingertips.
- Full Episodes—Stream every episode of Horse Master with Julie Goodnight online—that’s 11 seasons and 260 episodes of horse training solutions, advice and techniques with an array of different horses and owners!
- Quick Tips Videos—Over 100 video tips on topics ranging from saddle fit to riding an ex-race horse. Great tricks of the trade and common-sense information.
- Free Audio Interviews & Horse Master Academy Podcast—Listen to recorded interviews with Julie Goodnight, and her podcast on improving horsemanship skills, horse behavior, problem-solving, and her horse training philosophy.
- Goodnight Newsletter—news, training tips and updates from Julie, her clinic and expo schedule and special monthly deals only for subscribers.
- Full Training Library—The complete collection of original articles written by Julie Goodnight over several decades of training horses and riders. Search for almost any topic you can imagine from understanding the audible communications of horses to how to de-spook your horse. New articles added regularly.
- Horse Master Academy Website Unlocked—Unlimited access to 260+ horse training videos, each featuring a different horse and rider working with Julie— striving to master their horsemanship goals. Search by key words for topics ranging from halter training foals, to starting colts under-saddle, to trailer loading and unloading help, to the spooky or barn-sour horse, to perfecting flying lead changes. The help you need, when you need it! New content added regularly.
Become A Member
NOTE: When you join, you are agreeing to a monthly subscription service after the 30-day trial period ends. If you do not cancel within 30 days, the subscription will automatically renew through your Paypal account. You will be charged the monthly the day you register, and monthly thereafter, until you cancel your subscription. We do not provide refunds or credits for any partial-month or partial-year membership periods or unwatched TV shows. If you cancel within a billing cycle, your membership stays active until the end of the billing cycle, and you will not be billed for the following period.